Ānisaṁsa Sutta #
There are six benefits for one who
lives and experiences the fruit of stream-entry. [i]
What are they?
(1) One is certain about the True Dhamma,
(2) One cannot fall away from the Teaching,
(3) One’s trouble that remains is limited,
(4) One comes to be in possession of knowledge
not shared by many,
(5) One clearly understands the root cause,
(6) and all mental states
that come into being from that cause. [ii]
These are the six benefits of one who
lives and experiences the fruit of stream-entry.
[i] ānisaṁsā sotāpattiphalasacchikiriyāya
[ii] Saddhammaniyato hoti, aparihānadhammo hoti, pariyantakatassa dukkhaṁ hoti, asādhāraṇena ñāṇena samannāgato hoti, hetu cassa sudiṭṭho, hetusamuppannā ca dhammā.