This schedule is flexible.
The first days of the retreat should be relaxed.
Then, as the mental energy clears and picks up,
meditators are invited to follow more closely.
- 6:00 am Morning Meditation
- 7:30 am Pūjā & Recital
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Meditation & Interviews
- 10:00 am Meditation
- 11:00 am Lunch
- 12:00 pm Rest/Walking Meditation
- 1:00 pm Meditation
- 7:00 pm Pūjā & Dhamma Talk
- 8:00 pm Meditation
- 10:00 pm Rest or personal practice.
*Interviews are on Zoom.
Book a time for interview, day-by-day.
Out of respect for the teacher’s limited personal time on retreat, please sign up one slot after the other, without gaps.
Learn more about the schedule in the Ariya Dhamma Booklet.